Friday, May 25, 2007

Gonzalez and Zenden set to leave Reds


I have mix feeling when I read this news at Liverpoolfc.tv. I think Mark Gonzalez has a lot to offer to the team. He is great young players. He is among the faster player in the team in the pitch. His transfer to Real Betis is 'almost' reached and confirmed. Gonzalez, all the best and good luck!
Meanwhile, I am very happy when Benitez finally told Zenden that he can talk to other clubs. Zenden, I can not wait you to leave the team.
I would like to take this oppurtunity to stress that Alonso, Luis Garcia and Sissoko should be leaving as well. I am sick of watching they play for Liverpool. They do not qualify to play for Reds.
Alonso still 'got face' to come out and speak after the match. Please pack your thing and leave the Reds.
Luis Garcia is even worse than Gonzalez. Now, Gonzalez has decided to leave the club and I have no idea why Garcia is still in the team.
Sissoko, I think alsmot 99% of Liverpool fans do not want to see you in the club next season.

No comments: